What does community engagement look like in a socially distanced society? Since COVID-19, the need for digital community engagement has rapidly increased, whilst traditional face to face consultation remains difficult.
Despite this challenging environment, some organisations have still managed to achieve outstanding levels of engagement. In this webinar, we will be hearing from two best practice examples: - Scott Butterfield from Blackpool Council and Kasia Koziel from Sustrans.
They will be sharing their experiences engaging communities over the past few months alongside our CEO Mike Saunders and Local Government Lead Rosa Bolger.
We will explore:
- How has Covid-19 changed the way we engage with communities?
- Effective ways to engage with people online
- Real-life case studies of engaging communities during the pandemic
- Tactics for inclusive engagement
- What's the future of engagement proposed in the Government's recent white paper